Assessing your current financial situation starts with some big-picture questions.
What do I have?
A good financial plan starts with a clear understanding of your assets, your investments and how they affect each other.
- Are your tax planning and investment decisions working together?
- Do you know how much your business is worth?
- Do you know the legal ownership of your assets and investments?
- Do you know the tax impact of liquidating one asset versus another?
- Which document is used to determine who gets your assets when you die? A will? A trust? A buy/sell agreement? A beneficiary form?
What do I need?
Once you have a picture of your current financial situation, you can better predict what you’ll need to accomplish your goals.
- Will you have the cash flow in retirement to live the way you want?
- Do you have the right insurance coverage in place?
- Is the structure in place to pass your wealth to your beneficiaries?
- Do you know how to get cash from your investments or business if you need or want to stop working?
How do I get there?
The complexity of wealth planning—the taxes, investments, business valuations, etc.—can be eased by working with the proper professionals who can help in each of these areas. When you create a financial plan with Eide Bailly, you’ll get the benefit of having all your needed resources in one place. You’ll have access to tax advisors, financial planners, business and financial advisors, and valuation analysts.
What to Expect When You Work with Eide Bailly
Our dedicated team of professionals uses an integrative approach to create a unified financial plan. As life changes, so should your plan. When you work with Eide Bailly’s Financial Planning team, you’ll understand what you have, what it’s worth and where you can go.
Whether you’re selling a business, transitioning wealth, planning your estate or investing assets, each process requires detailed planning. Our dedicated team of professionals uses an integrative approach to create a unified wealth plan. As life changes, so should your plan. When you work with Eide Bailly’s financial planning team, you’ll understand what you have, what it’s worth and where you can go.